Thursday, November 3, 2011

About My Blog...


My name is Lindsay Whitaker. I am seventeen years old, and I am a senior at Wheatmore High School in Trinity, North Carolina. For my Senior Project, I chose to research the adoption process. I chose to do my project on the process of adoption because I have a very strong passion for children. I believe that every child deserves love and a chance, no matter who provides it. I learned so much in the time I spent researching this topic, and I would like to share what I've learned with all of you! With this blog, I hope to provide information and guidance to those who are curious about the process of adoption, or possibly looking to become adoptive parents. Thank you for your time! :)
♥:Lindsay

                                                                                               http://knol.google.com/k/adoption-counseling

No comments:

Post a Comment